Monday, August 23, 2010

Working on new things

I have been very busy making and selling jewelry these past 2 weeks. The work is very delicate, the pendants are done with pearls and semiprecious stones and wire wrapped with fine silver and hung on sterling silver chains,clasps are all handmade. Made 4 this past 2 weeks as custom orders.Buyers very pleased. Went to the gem show this past Friday in Chantilly, Va with my friend Emily. She bought some things and was totally overwhelmed by the size and the assortment of things that were available for sale I remember the 1st time I went to a show with my daughter Natanya Elka we felt the same way and it was only half the size of this show. On Sat. I went to the pool party at the apartment complex where I live and I donated 5 pairs of The Nest Designs earrings to be given away during the raffle. Attatched a business card to the bag. hopefully that will drum up some business. Summer is slow and the economy certainly doesn't help. One of a kind Jeweler

No comments: