Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Gem Show in Chantilly

To all of you who read my blog I thank you. Please leave me comments. I went to the gem show yesterday and had a great time.  I saw Mary and Leslie from Beads Direct I found some wonderful pyrite chips  and pink tourmaline rondels to go with some vintage glass beads that my daughter gave me. I also got several strands of rondels that have dark purple amethyst, dark green peridot, swiss blue topaz and citrines. Prices were extremely reasonable and they had such beautiful and unusual things strands that were pearlized, just beautiful and they are such nice people to deal with, go see them today or tommorrow. Multicreations had some lovely looking cut and polished silver beads and there price are definately best in the show. I also got a half strand of 24kt gold vermeil bead over sterling silver. All together pleased with my purchases which I will share with my daughter. Some many beautiful beads, stones and jewelry not enough time or money, but still a fun time. The Nest Designs One of A Kind Jeweler

No comments: